Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Short, Sweet and To The Point

Dear Strawberry Covered Waffle,

We have met more than enough in the past two days for breakfast, and while I love the smooth buttery taste of your crispy golden flesh, I don't know how much more I can take. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to find a new breakfast companion. Don't take it personal, okay? It's not you, I promise. It's me.

Yours Truly,
The Girl Who's Stomach Needs Better Nourishment

***

Dear Sunshine!

I'm so glad you finally decided to show us Idaho-dwellers your beautiful face. We have missed you terribly and are happy beyond all reason that you have finally chosen to grace us with your presence. Yesterday was a nice outside-wear-your-shorts-and-run-around-barefoot kind of day and I want to personally thank you for that.

LOVE,
Someone Who Needs Some Brighter Days In Her Life

***

Dear Classes,

As the schoolyear is drawing to an end, you all are wrapping up so quickly! But there are some issues I have with you as of late. See, some of you have decided to give me outlandish projects that I'm not at all excited for, and I was wondering if you could take them back? Please reconsider the scale of your projects and talk to each other about how I only need one big project at a time.

Thanks,
One Who Wants To Be Lazy

***

Dear T.O.M.,

Go AWAY!! No one likes you and all you do is ruin a perfectly good week out of every month. You cause pain, annoyance, inconvenience and irritation. Just leave.

Signed,
Someone Who Wants To Live Life Uninteruppted

***

3 comments:

  1. Your ingratitude toward fruity breakfast starch is startling. I'll trade you my low carb yogurt cup for it. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love yogurt. :-) consider it traded! though i wouldn't call it ingratitude, just the pleasureful tastiness doesn't outweigh the upset stomach the rest of the day. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor strawberry covered waffle. I don't know that it can not take it personal. Especially after you ate it's flesh. How dare you ask such a thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...