Monday, April 20, 2009

Nap Time Yet?

So today has been a busy day, but I snapped a bunch of photos to help illustrate. :-)

First, I went to English 102 this morning at 8:30 and saw this:
Now offered at the U of I! Green and orange grass to match your yard-y needs. Ha, ha, ha.

And then later in the afternoon I went to meet my advisor to talk about switching majors. On my way to the education building to meet her, I witnessed THIS awesome spectacle:
See the kid in the blue short and khaki shorts on the left hand side of the picture? Let's call him mouthy because he was arguing with the sign holder guy - let's call him Crazy. And Crazy was talking about Jesus and the need to repent, and Mouthy got all up in Crazy's face. It was entertaining to watch, but got old really soon.
I wanted to ask Mouthy what his point was. Why argue with Crazy? Obviously you are not going to change his mind. And if you don't like what he has to say, then move on. I mean really. It's not rocket science.

Here is a shot of mouthy gettin' all up in Crazy's grill. They were screaming back and forth. Some people laughed, some people boo-ed. One girl just wanted to tell them all to STFU and move on. It's these situations where people get the wrong idea about Christians. Makes me sad.
But the weather was ridiculously nice today. And when the sun is shining, I fall in love with my shadow. Why? Because I make one hot sexy shadow, actually. HA HA HA I'm kidding! Well, kinda. I do like my shadow. She looks skinny and pretty and tall, so I'm kind of jealous of her. But she has no face, so I'm not really all that jealous. As it is, I snapped a photo of her while she was out playing.
And I found more pacman grafiti! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pacman. Seriously. I told Sir Justice (who was with me at the time) that I just had to have a picture. Pacman is just simply epic. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Then Sir Justice and I headed off to the arboritum (I think that's how you spell it). Anyhoodle, we roamed around the trees, sword fought with sticks, found awesome tree art sculptures, walked by some creepy bathrooms, and had a lot of fun.


Sir Justice was not amused to have his picture took, but I made him let me take one anyway.
After our roams around the woods, we went and played on the lawn by the PEB and the Education building. I flipped like when I was with Princess M at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Sir Justice was slightly impressed and even took some video of my mad tumbling skills, yo. Ha.
And then Sleeping Beauty and another friend of ours decided that we wanted pizza, so we ordered us some Dominos Delivers pepperoni pizza. I had three slices. It was tasty - AND delicious. :-)
So now after my awesomely busy day, it's time for some math home work, a shower, and eventually that lovely invention some of us call sleep. :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are such a crack up! Love your whole tid-bit on Mouthy and Crazy. I can see the entertainment in that. Oh, and lets not forget about your shadow... frickin hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...