Sunday, June 26, 2011

PC meets the Arboretum and I need a new name




Days like today make me want to go camping. I miss when I could afford to take vacations. But now it's all about school and work. I can't miss too many school days during the semester or my grades will suffer, and I can't miss too many work days because my bank account suffers.

Someday I will take a nice vacation. And I will go lounge around the sunshine. But for now, I'll have to be content with what I have. And actually, today was a really good followup to the horrid day I had yesterday.


But guys, I have to tell you something important. A lot of things in my life have changed, and so has this blog. I don't feel right calling it "My Life's Graffiti" anymore because that dealt more with my artwork (hence the whole 'graffiti' idea, you know?). But now I've moved my art stuff over here and this blog has become more of a place for writing (and photography since this post doesn't have a lot of words).

So I am trying to come up with a new name for TheBlog. We all know it needs to happen, so if someday in the near future you find yourself stumbled upon this blog and it might look a little different and have a different name, just know that it's still the same place with the same Natalie, and that you're not lost in cyberspace!

2 comments:

  1. Liking the new name =) And the pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look and new name as well! :) It definitely fits you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...