Wednesday, November 24, 2010

No Shave November part 2


(day 14)

No Shave November is quickly coming to a close, with just less than a week left to go. I shamefully have to admit that I do not have a picture for every day, but I have enough pictures to thoroughly showcase the progress of the facial hair attack on Prince's mug.


(day 21)

I like to run my finger tips along the contour lines of Prince's beard. I think his newly acquired facial hair makes him look older than his fresh-shaved version of his face. But, there are pros and cons to both because I do like a smooth jawline too.


(day 24)

The time is drawing close for him to shave it all off...do you think his face will be cold when he sheds his woolly booger persona?

2 comments:

  1. He's just downright furry now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! My husband grew a mustache for November too, normally he just does the beard thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...