Friday, November 19, 2010

400 Posts


I have reached the 400 post mark! Wow! Who knew I had so much to say?

Except my parents. I was talker at an early age.

At least, I think I was. I don't remember right now, but maybe that's because it's been a long week since today marks the first day of Thanksgiving break! I celebrated with buying a new jacket.

And wrapping up some of my art projects. I have to bring home my copper plate during break so I can etch a new image on the surface. Quite the ordeal there. And I have to make a frame. And I have to write some such classroom management plan or the like for my education class during break also. I'm going to have lots of fun.

But not as much fun as Prince Charming who has three projects to finish during break. Yuck-o.

Anyway, I'm headed back home tomorrow morning so that I don't have to drive home in the dark on one of the most dangerous and deadly roads during the winter.

And I'm still mad at TheKeeper for getting me all excited about him coming to visit me tonight and then not being able to make it down after all. He better be prepared for some hard core hang out time when I get home!

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable, I love your hair.

    400 posts... wow. And I've been here for probably 300 of them! :P

    Not too much longer really and you'll be on Christmas break. Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...