Things I love about Christmastime:
1. remembering Jesus' birth
2. the music!
3. snow flakes on my nose and eyelashes
4. a break from school
5. the family
6. presents, of course
7. going to Church
8. opening a present on Christmas Eve even though we have to talk Dad into it every year
9. Christmas cookies (the candycane ones are mah fave!)
10. well, candycanes in general, actually
11. seeing Santa Claus in the mall
12. watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"
13. Christmas dinner
14. trying out all of the loot we gained Christmas morning
15. building snowmen, and snowwomen - hey i'm not biased! ha, ha.
16. watching The Santa Clause
17. seeing all the Christmas lights around town
18. decorating the house (and the tree even though I didn't get to do that at all this year. boohoo.)
19. listening to Michael Bubble while I drive while it's snowing at night
20. how the stores are always crowded
21. singing carols
22. Christmas specials of my favorite shows on TV
23. white outs and blizzards
24. eggnog. 'nuff said
25. and last, but not least, just Christmas in general
What do you love about Christmas?
This post is my 250th. I wasn't going to say anything until I found it slightly ironic in a cool sort of way. Christmas is on the 25th, you know. And my list is 25 long. So you know, just add the zero. :)