Friday, November 13, 2009

Desire

Bloggies, Christmas is coming.

I know, I know! What's the rush? We haven't even gotten past Thanksgiving yet. But I just can't help the excitement, okay?

The coffee shop has all the yummy holiday syrups in now like Gingerbread, Pumpkin Spice, and Peppermint. Every time I walk into work it smells like Christmas! Not to mention that all of the stores have started to set up their Christmas displays as well.

So like a good little girl I've been scheming about all the goodies I want this year. Which is odd for me because usually getting me to tell you what I want as a gift
is the equivalent of pulling teeth. Especially if your name is Prince and half of what I tell you to buy me you can't afford.

I've come up with a nice list with things like 'new laundry bag' and 'jeans from Vanity' - you know, things that are fast, easy and *cheap.*

But Internets, do you know
what I really want?

No. You don't.

And that's okay, because all the interaction we ever have is you reading my blog and maybe if you're lucky I'll read your blog. Ha, ha.

Anyway, back to me. Because I'm all sorts of greedy and selfish and attention loving.

I want a camera.

I've wanted a new camera since I was a senior in high school.


Not a big deal right?

You drive down to the store, pick up a nifty little point-and-shoot who's main purpose in life is to annoy the heck out of you by eating through batteries and wrecking your pictures with unnecessary flashes capture the lovely moments of your life.

Wrong.

Not only am I anti nifty little point-and-shoot cameras, the kind of camera I want costs upwards of 400 dollars.

Yeah.

Instead of asking for it for Christmas every year you know what I need to do? I need to beg and plead and cry until someone feels sorry for me and buys me exactly what I want out of the goodness of their heart start saving.

Unless, you know, the first idea worked...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...