Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blocked

My computer flipped out at me just a while ago. It was saying how I have a ton of viruses on my computer. Then it decided to download antivirus 2009 to "protect" my computer. Now I can't access some very important websites. I feel like I'm back at CHS again with all their ridiculous filtering. Makes me so angry I could just cry.
I needed to submit an essay. But would stupid AVG let me view the Blackboard website? NOOOOOOO. It said there was questionable data on the site. I uninstalled the program to no avail. I don't know how to fix this problem. I'm so upset.
Thank God for Matthew. Saving me like he does. Logging onto the website on his computer and submitting my essay for me. Love him.
Hopefully I'll get everything straightened out when I come home for thanksgiving. That would be amazing and much to my liking.
Stupid computers. Ruin my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...