Monday, September 15, 2014

STUFF AND THINGS AS OF LATE

I tell you what, this has been the weirdest September of my life, I think. For one, it seems like I'm just completely exhausted. The little introvert inside of me is screaming for some alone time, and for the first time in what feels like a long time, I finally have some. My apartment is quiet and I have the day off! Actually, the only thing I have to do today is go into the spa for my one hour massage appointment courtesy of my sweet boyfriend. Yeah, I know. Spoiled

School may not have been in session for me this month, but I've been completely swamped with things to do. Actually, I think this year has made me feel more like an adult than I have in any of my past moments of adulthood. And I'm attributing that to the fact that I am not taking a class or teaching classes as of right now. 

Except on Wednesday I'm teaching a two hour ish watercolor session that includes wine and appetizers and if you're in the area and want to come email or text me! Hashtag shameless plug. 

And if we take a step back and look at all the stuff I've been doing recently, a lot of it is actually art related and that blows my mind. My teaching job at the high school may have closed one door, but then all of these windows just starting opening up and it's been really cool to watch as my life goes in to hyper drive. This has become the biggest season of change for me - in ways that I never even imagined. 

Speaking of being in hyperdrive though, I worked 11 days in the last two weeks and while that's going to make an awesome paycheck, the well that holds my will to interact with other people is running a little dry. I felt sick all day yesterday and while I'm thinking part of that may have been because (hashtag TMI) mother nature oh so kindly let me know I wasn't pregnant this month, the other part of that I think is because I've been so busy with almost no down time and just, introverts don't function that way is what it is. 

I can love you, and love to hang out with you, but there comes a point in time where I retreat to my bedroom and if you follow me, I might cut you. So here we are, Monday! May you be just what I needed. 

And now, three photos. Because, just because, alright?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...