Monday, September 27, 2010

humph


I want to be on vacation right now. 

Somewhere sandy. And warm. With lots of water. 

I want to be able to lay in the sunshine and not worry about upcoming assignments, projects, and shifts. 

I want to lounge around in my sweatpants and drink virgin strawberry daiquiris with little umbrella toppers. 

Somewhere watching the sunset. Once the sun hits the horizon line it's two minutes until dusk. And the sky turns brilliant colors, which I love. 

I want to sleep in until noon because I was up past midnight the night before. 

I want to eat at yummy restaurants and get a pedicure on the way home. 

I want to fall asleep to the sound of ocean waves crashing on the beautiful white sanded beach. 

I want to be on vacation. 

3 comments:

  1. You and me both kid.

    Though I am going away next weekend (8 - 11), I'll be thinking of you while on vacation. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wherever you are going - take me with you please!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...