Monday, May 24, 2010

Home Again

California was awesome. I didn't want to leave! I almost cried at the airport saying bye to my cousin and giving her a last hug or two and I could feel my eyes brimming. I've never felt like crying saying goodbye before, but I really just wasn't ready to come home at all. 

I think if I had stayed though, Prince Charming wouldn't have been too happy with me. Ha, ha. 

Thursday I painted with Oma. I have pictures, but they're not uploaded to my computer yet, so you'll have to wait a little while in order to see what occurred. :)

My last day in San Diego I got my nails done, so texting on my phone is a lot more difficult now along with a few other things, but I've wanted to get my nails done since I was about 9 years old and now I finally have them. It's awesome.

We finished the evening with a bonfire on the beach. Roasted some marshmallows, told some jokes, and stayed up too late. 

We were up at 5 o'clock Saturday morning to be to airport by 6 because my flight was at 7. I spend two and half hours on a plane to Portland, where I had a longer layover than I had originally planned because my connecting flight was delayed. 

Prince picked me up from the airport and then we drove two hours into the mountains where my family was camping. 

A bonfire on the beach Friday night and a campfire in the mountains Saturday night. I'm really living the life!!

Too bad that I was up a 5 o'clock Saturday morning and 8:30 Sunday morning - so needless to say, I slept in this morning. Actually I slept the entire morning and didn't get out of bed until noon. I love sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...