Tuesday, February 2, 2010

An Army Of Gnats

Remember when I told you all my name was Natalie? (Oooooh, you missed the memo? Well check out this post and you'll be all caught up. Go ahead. I'll wait.)

*waits*

*waits some more*

*thinks that you read very slowly*

*waits a little longer*

*gives up waiting*

Okay, well I'm assuming that by now you have already known this, you have finished reading the post, or you skipped the post and just want to see what the heck I'm gonna talk about and how it relates to anything. Right?

Blog hopping is one of my favorite things to do ever. You know, besides FaceBook stalking people and robbing banks. Because I love doing those too. They cheer me up enormously. Especially because mentally I am exhausted from this past weekend and all its high school crazy psycho drama that it held for me.

Anywho, I come across a lot of blogs. And I love love love following people named Natalie. And throughout my experiences, I've found a plethora of blogs written by Natalies. But what I think is beyond funny in its own right is that none of these other Natalies are my age. They are older than me.

I mean, there's this Natalie, and this Natalie and still this Natalie. There are even more Natalies out there. I just came across this amazing Natalie today! I know I've seen more than just these four too, but since I don't follow those ones I can't go back and provide you with links to their cute blogs.

I kind of feel bad about that. But only kind of. Just like I'm trying to kind of feel better since this weekend. I'm avoiding Prince's suite like it's the plague. I told him it was enemy territory and I won't go there. Until this situation with TheOther is resolved, I'm staying put. Especially because I don't want to agitate him further and make a bad situation worse.

On the plus side, I've heard that TheOther has decided he would much rather enjoy moving himself out of the suite. Right now we're just waiting for something final through the Housing Office. Once this is all resolved I'm sure Prince, LadiesMan and I will be back to terrorizing the hall just like normal.

And by terrorizing I mean hibernating in the dorm playing the PS3 and watching ridiculous movies like Fame. (Which I actually liked. The new one, not the old one. I haven't watched that one...but I've heard it's ummm...not so family friendly ha, ha.)

But you know what else? I kind of want to go by Natalie instead of Cinderella. Because I think Natalie is a really pretty name. But you know what? It's only a thought right now...

2 comments:

  1. Natalie is lovely name! We shall refer to you however you like.

    I learned of another "Sara Spelled Without an H" a few days ago. I was less than thrilled. Apparently, I don't share well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a long time to come to terms with the name "Natalie".

    I don't know about you, but I've had it spelled wrong so many times, and pronounced so many ways that it just got tiring.

    Anyways, I love my name now. Some days I wish I had a name like Cordelia (Anne of Green Gables being one of my fav books), but being a Natalie isn't that bad..and not many people have it.

    Mostly, I have the naive sense that I'm the only Natalie out there. =)

    But I do realize there are others. And I can't help compare what those other Natalie's are like to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...