Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello Halloween

Prince and I went camping with my dad this weekend.

It was freezing this weekend. I even wore my long johns which are mostly reserved for the act of snowboarding.

I know it was Halloween. What was I doing camping? I should have been out terrorizing little children while they Trick-or-Treated in the neighborhood. Sorry for the disappointment.

On the other hand, Prince gutted his first fish this weekend and I got to spend some quality time with two of my favorite men. So for me it was no competition - camping trumped trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat.

Now I'm back from the great outdoors and not really all that excited to be back at school. Obviously.








Unfortunately though, the next time I'll be home from school is Thanksgiving.

Good thing I have
these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...