Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mmmm Cookies

Okay internets,

This is ridiculous. I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to decide what to write. I keep clicking keys and then hitting control+a and delete. It seems, as some may say, that I feel as though I'm running out of blog fodder.

So I really don't know what to tell you all.

Except that at this particular moment in time, I'm sitting in Prince's dorm room alternating between staring at my screen and trying to figure out what Prince is drawing for his animation. Turns out the latter is his hand, which is amusing because he's drawing in sharpie. So there's a squeak of the sharpie moving down the page and then he thrusts his hand back into the air for two seconds examines his hand and then the sharpie reconnects with the page.

Oh ding! ding! ding! Fun fact:

I'm reading a book called "Our Stolen Future" and it's a novel I was supposed to read for my CORS 206 class Human Reproduction, Ethics and the Law. (It's a super easy class for non-majors and I LOVE IT!) Anyway, if you haven't read it, I suggest you do. It'll scare you, that's for sure.

And on a random note, I was just sitting here daydreaming for a second while my mind wandered off on its own. I was thinking about our dorm room doors and how bland they are. What could I do to dress mine up?

I'm an art major.

I'm crafty right?

Right?

Right.

So I was thinking I should utilize the space around my door as well. So I could use my gigantic paper and draw a window, maybe a plant box with some pretty flowers (or snow when winter comes).

It could be a fun project sometime when my homework count is zero and I find myself having nothing to do....hahaha.

Anyway that's really all I have for you. Oh, but you could check out this car:


The interior is what really
gets you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...