Thursday, September 3, 2009

Financial Aid Department FAIL

So I got this email from the FAD at least two times in the past week:

Dear Cinderella,

Please review your scholarship and/or financial aid award(s) on VandalWeb.


Sincerely,

Student Financial Aid Services
Adresses, blah, blah, blah.

So feeling like the good student I ought to be, I hoped that this email was trying to tell me that I finally recieved the Promise B scholarship that the University stripped me of when there was a conflict with my grades. Partially excited, I clicked the link and found my way to the financial aid award page.

Nothing new.

Slight disappointment.

Nothing on the page had changed since the last time I'd seen it. It was at a constant. A bit frustrated that I didn't really know why they kept telling me to look at the my financial aid awards page, I replied to the email.

Okay, so I checked my scholarship and financial aid awards on VandalWeb. They are the same as the last time I checked them. Am I supposed to be looking for something in particular?

Cinderella

And here is the email I just got today in reply to my email sent early last week:

Cinderella,

No, just disreguard this email.

Thanks,

University of Idaho
Student Financial Aid Services
Adresses, blah, blah, blah.

Okay, thanks for the notification that there is indeed nothing new for me to see. I feel so enlightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...