Friday, September 4, 2009

Fix It Friday #27

Have I mentioned how much I absolutely LOVE Fix It Fridays? Ha, ha. But seriously, they are super fun. I don't always like what I create, and some weeks I think I definitely do better than other weeks - but it the enjoyment I receive out of manipulating photos that's my reason behind participating in this wonderful weekly event.

So without further adiou, here are my edits:

(The Original)

(Edit 1: the basic edit)

(Edit 2: The flashlight edit (not my favorite))

(Edit 3: Old Photo with text)

(My Favorite for today)
Head on over to IHeartFaces to see what other Fix It Friday creations the people of the world have made!



3 comments:

  1. Aw, I love it! I actually like the flashlight edit, but I think the final one is good, too.

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great perspective!!!
    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tilt! And the sepia is great too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...