Sunday, September 13, 2009

Finally!

I'm finally getting back around to actively participating in the I Heart Faces weekly contests. I used to enter every week, and then I started slacking a little bit because it seemed like a lot of pros were getting all the number one spaces. Summertime intruded for a while, and now here I am, back at school with a will and way to make up for some lost time. Even though I'm positive that my entries aren't going to gain any great media time, here they are:


First up in the Contemplative Pet Catagory: Bogie



Second up in the Contemplative People Catagory: A Self Portrait


Please, please, please check out everyone else's entries and see if you can guess who's going to place :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...