Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Procrastination

Today is Wednesday. It's Wednesday...in the early evening. And I have homework to do, a test to take and questions to answer. Yet here I sit, not doing anything of importance because today is just one of those days. You know, the kind of day where you want to do absolutely nothing at all whatsoever and you just aren't suppose to do that? You're supposed to be proactive, right? And do the million and six things on your lengthy to-do list that just seems to get longer by the minute because you are remembering things from last week that still need to be done? That is so how my day has been going.

I didn't have 8:30 class this morning, but I woke up at 5 anyway. I mean, I did go back to sleep, but it's not the same. Why couldn't I just sleep through it all? And to top it all off, I have a JoBros song stuck in my head. It's been there since yesterday. Woohoo. You better BB good to me, and I'll BB good to you. We'll be happy as can be... Yeah, that's where my brain is.

And I had to work at 1 today. One to close and my co-worker was out sick. Whoopdiddydo. My Lead stayed with me til 3, but then she went home so her husband could have the car. That left me, at work, til close, by myself. So. Much. Fun. Yeah, I have only closed at Joe's ONCE and I had my co-worker to lean on. This time, it was just me. We are supposed to be able to close in 35 minutes - um, the first night by myself? I closed in an hour. Maybe an hour and fifteen minutes. I. Am. Awesome.

But now all I want is a nap and I still have homework that needs to be done. Where is my veg out hour? Where is naptime when you need it? When I lived at home, my mom would always ask "Is it naptime yet?" And being the mouthy sarcastic children that my father has raised us to be, we would give her endless crap for being tired. But now, I want to know where naptime went! I need my sleeps! ...Okay, rant over. I think. For now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...