Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just Because

Things That Make My Day: Picture Version

In no particular order:


1. when people do OUTRAGEOUSLY awesome things in the name of school spirit. (yes our school colors are gold and black :] )
2. hear shaped flowers (makes me think of lion king II)


3. friendships that have lasted so long that even when they seem to fall apart, you are still together. (we've been through a lot of tough times since we all met in middle school!) L to R: Cinderella, Ariel, Belle


4. Acting our shoe size instead of our age.


5. grafiti that i didn't create that fits my life beyond all reason. especially when i find it right when i need it most.


6. holding hands. this picture is of Prince and me, but I'll hold hands with anyone really. I like holding my dad's hand too. I really like to feel all the creases and wrinkles in a person's hand. ones that time has put there, and ones that have been placed there by God.


7. making dorky faces for the camera. yeah...i do that a lot. :)



8. napping. yum.


9. Kisses. I love those. They always make me feel better.


10. Irony. the good and simple put-a-smile-on-your-face kind of irony.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. :) Hand-holding is one of my favorite things, too. My own Prince Charming has the best hand-holding hands EVER (in my humble opinion).

    Thanks for the award!! That was too sweet of you!

    I'm working on a new blog post; it's still in my head, though, so you'll have to keep checking back, just so I feel compelled to actually follow through and post it. :P I need accountability!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...