In no particular order:
1. when people do OUTRAGEOUSLY awesome things in the name of school spirit. (yes our school colors are gold and black :] )
2. hear shaped flowers (makes me think of lion king II)
3. friendships that have lasted so long that even when they seem to fall apart, you are still together. (we've been through a lot of tough times since we all met in middle school!) L to R: Cinderella, Ariel, Belle
4. Acting our shoe size instead of our age.
5. grafiti that i didn't create that fits my life beyond all reason. especially when i find it right when i need it most.
6. holding hands. this picture is of Prince and me, but I'll hold hands with anyone really. I like holding my dad's hand too. I really like to feel all the creases and wrinkles in a person's hand. ones that time has put there, and ones that have been placed there by God.