Thursday, April 30, 2009

The End Of Hell Week

Hallaluja!

It's Thursday evening.

My homework is done. Tomorrow is Friday. Next week is dead week. I get to see Prince-y. I get to see Ariel. I get to forget about school for a little while.

But I still have a headache.

But I'll be okay.

I simply can NOT express how happy I am that this week is almost over. Somehow I managed to write three papers, give three presentations and pass a math test all in the same week. Looking back, I can't believe I did it all. And right now it doesn't feel like it was that hard - but I know my feelings prior to completion of this week were filled with anxiety and stress. But Hell Week is over, and now all I have to do is study for finals.

Praise the Lord.

*sigh of relief*

I don't know what to do with myself. It feels like I should be doing something, but I don't really have anything to do. How much of an awesome feeling is that? :-) I love it. I absolutely love it.

1 comment:

  1. This isn't actually anything post related.
    I thought I just share it that I love your playlist on the right side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...