Monday, February 16, 2009

Week 6 - Wonder

So this week's catagory is Wonder. And to be completely honest, I had a tough time choosing pictures that I thought conveyed wonder. But I think that I did okay with these pictures. They are some of my favorites.

My Child entry:

This is a picture of my brother in southern Utah on a family vacation last summer. I think this is one of my favorite pictures of him. He photographs really well in my opinion...at least when he decides to keep his eyes open for the picture!

My adult entry: This is a picture of my friend from high school. She is an interesting person with a lot of problems in her life. I think this picture sort of lets you see some of the hurt she's covering up - you just have to look into her eyes.

So anyway, you should all head over to the I Heart Faces blog (http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/) and see what other pictures people have posted for their entries. I've noticed that quite a few pictures have to deal with babies. Babies are full of wonder.


9 comments:

  1. You did better than okay! These photos are fab! I'm especially lovin' the one of your brother. Every thing about that photo is perfect! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the reflection in the first photo and the deep (full of a story) eyes! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Love the scenery on the first one and it definitely conveys "wonder" to me. Love the coloring on the second one, it is really full of emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your first picture! Both are wonderful pictures!

    Melinda B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scenery and colors in the first one! Both of them are amazing photos ~ great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Your pictures are excellent! I LOVE your cousin's shot. So excellent. Really vibrant colors. The Grand Canyon is such a magnificent place that is filled with wonder, isn't it? Your friends picture is great too. Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these are fantastic, but that first one of your brother literally takes my breath away. Gorgeous!

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics. Love the colors in both of them. Great composition as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great shots! They are both so vibrant. I really love the first one, your brother looks like he is in deep thought. Truely a look of *wonder*.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...