Saturday, January 17, 2009

Days of the Lazy Sort

Today has really been non-eventful. I did some laundry, went to the grocery store, watched some movies and took a nice nap.

Here is a photo that I edited for today's picture.


I really have nothing very good to say today, but I thought I'd at least post a picture since that is my goal. At least one picture a day. I think this will be fun. :-)

I really would like my blog to be interesting all the time. I want to write something inspirational or funny. I think it would be great to get a bunch of readers. But then again, maybe I'm just not that kind of person. I have a lot of friends out here in the real world and not on cyber space. But I think I'd like to try and see if I can get people interested in what I have to say, or what I feel about something.

I'm only just starting out in this blog business with this particular post being my 25th since I've started here on Blogger. I love reading the blogs of note - the ones that seem to get recognized. They are all so different from each other and I don't know yet which one I want to model myself after.

But then I think - why be a copy? I can just do what I do and write what I write and I don't have to try to mimik or mock the other blogs out here in cyber world. Granted, I'm not interesting all the time and I don't always have something funny to say - though God knows that I try hard! But I'm always just myself so why would I change that for this blog? Isn't that what people appreciate? Authenticity.

So anyways, I haven't got a billion comments and I don't have a massive following for my blog. It's just a place where I post little stories and pictures. It's just a place where I have the creative freedom to write what I feel and post what I think and be who I am. So if you stumble upon this blog by accident, maybe you'll come back. Hopefully you'll revisit it. Maybe someday I will get followers for this little blog - but for now, it's all a part of the growing process. You never stop growing - ever. And you also never should trust your three year old brother with a tomato. Ha, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...