Friday, January 16, 2009

One Of The Guys

I remember when I first got here I felt out of place. I would head to class and just feel like an imposter, like I didn't belong here. I felt way too young and too naive and just, not like a college student at all. As the semester continued and I began to work, I started to feel more like I belonged.

Now that I have one semester under my belt, I'm feeling more like I do actually belong here. Granted, one semester does NOT make me an expert by any means - but I was excited that someone was asking where the Niccols Building was and I could tell him. :-)

So I don't know what made me think about that this morning, but I took a picture of students walking to and from class. See? I look just like them. What a sheep. Ha, ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...