Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Gift of Snowflakes

The weather is amazing. My mother has been awake since 7 o'clock this morning and said it has been snowing ever since she got up. And it's not just spitting snow either, it's full blown snowing. Like white-out blizzard, amazing, thick, fluffy snowflakes. She seems to think that the north pole has been transplanted south and placed in our neighborhood. I can't wait to meet Santa if that's the case!

The snow in the backyard is so high already that the dog can't get around, save the little trails my younger siblings have carved out for her. We've moved he little doghouse to under our deck because it's closer to the house, and there's less snow underneath the deck.

Mmmmm, all this fresh snow makes me want to go snowboarding. I want to go sledding. I want to build snowmen. But it's only almost noon here, so I still have the afternoon to decide what I want to do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...