Monday, October 20, 2014

AND FINALLY: PICTURES

So my brother went and got married way back in July (way back. HA) and they have been keeping their wedding pictures hostage over in the greater Seattle area, and I finally just got ahold of 256 of their giant photo collection. They tried to tailor the CD to the pictures I would want to see and they did a fantastic job.

I bring this up because they were here for the weekend - the first visit since they left for their honeymoon at 10 o'clock at night on July 11, 2014. That's the sucky thing about living 5 hours away from each other. I sat down with Rylie and looked at the pictures on computer, talking about the people in them and reliving their wedding. It was just such a magical night, I mean, honestly.

Those crazy kids are two of my very favorite people and I wish we got to spend more time together. It's been a great ride watching my little baby brother grow up and become a man. He had the chubbiest cheeks and this little rotund belly and the cutest little voice. And now he's tall and thin and handsome. I mean, how did that even happen? Shoot.

And so now I give to you, the picture portion of the post because that's what you're all really here for anyway, right? Right.

 possibly my favorite picture from the morning


 this picture makes me think American Gothic. 









 the family! (it's still weird to say sister-in-law haha)





 don't be alarmed, this is a recreation of one of my parents' wedding photos. 



 i love the looks on both of their faces in these two photos. katie captured their love for one another perfectly. 

 and then it was time to party - with nerf guns and bride kidnapping. way more fun than a money dance, oh yes.


 i super love this guy. 


and just like that they roared off into their new life together in a convertible bumblebee camaro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...