Hey, remember when Facebook notes were a thing? And MySpace days where they sent around silly questionnaires to fill out? We were all becoming severely annoyed by how many were circulating? Well, I just realized something.
You guys! That information is gold! That's past me! I did that! I filled out those ridiculous answers to every question and now future me gets to reread them all and laugh at myself. Some of my answers to those questions would be exactly the same as four years ago me who originally typed out the answers.
I was going through my Facebook profile page, like you do, way back to the past because sometimes I get real curious about the old me. The me that was freshly graduated from high school and hated Mondays with a burning passion. Sometimes I forget that girl existed because I'm so caught up in my life right now. I don't think a person should dwell on or live in the past, but sometimes it's nice to take a trip down memory lane, right? Right.
So because I know now you're curious, here's one of the notes I found. I'll leave my original answers intact so we can all see the difference ;) (new answers = different color, just fyi)
1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
one's that serve good food. duh.
i actually really don't have a new answer for this question...haha Northwest Pizza Co probably
3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
i don't think i could do that with anything. i like me some variety.
sea food!! oooooh yes. sea food all day every day!
4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
pepperoni. or chicken. yum
pepperoni if i'm going to be bad and eat pizza with cheese on it
otherwise definitely chipotle cashew pizza
5. What do you like to put on your toast?
1. How many televisions are in your house?
still three actually.
2.the color of your cell phone?
black! with a blue/green case on it (i love you, iPhone!)
3. How long would it take you to look up who invented the Rubber Band?
haha however long it takes google to search for me
well, this just proves past natalie was a genius. same answer. high five 19 year old me!
4. Have any idea how many Megahertz your computer has?
no. should i?
and yes. still no idea.
1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
i have two hands actually. both a right one and a left one. freaky, i know.
HAHA. seriously. could I have been any more sassy?
2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
and now i can add wisdom teeth to this portion as well.
3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
haha wow. idk. i do lots of heavy lifting.
this ancient TV that is in my room. it weighs a million pounds i think.
4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
not yet in my life. lol.
still negative on this one too, rubber duck
1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
yeah, no. still don't want to know that.
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
i like my name.
shocker, i still like my name...
3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
no. no i wouldn't. no thank you.
and i bet you can guess the new answer to this question too...still a definite no.
1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
i'm up to three now. i got them each for a dollar at old navy! win!
2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
haha i don't remember what day it was.
oh geez. months and months ago. stupid 34 in a 25 mph zone.
3. Last person you talked to?
mah roommie Kelsey
4. Last person you hugged?
my sister! miranda! funny that this is the same answer four years later!
well no, not anymore. i don't think i have a favorite these days.
3. Day of the week?
oh boy. I will have to change this to Saturday. oh yes.
baha. yup. still the best month ever :)
1. Missing someone?
oh definitely. a few people actually.
a resounding NATHAN. long distance sucks.
well, yeah. that about sums it up.
3. What are you listening to?
fever by peggy lee
a playlist i created on spotify to justify my obsession with a few different songs that are popular these days
the computer screen. duh.
1. First place you went this morning?
to the out patient imaging center across from KMC for an ultrasound
to the bathroom for showering! yay for cleanliness!
2. What's the last movie you saw?
3. Do you smile often?
everyday yes i do
oh yes. a day without a smile is a day wasted
4. Sleeping Alone Tonight?
actually i think i'm spending the night with my sister! sleepover!
1. So you always answer your phone?
when it's with me, yeah
no way. if i don't recognize the number there's maybe a 20% chance i'll pick up.
2. Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
someone who better be in a lot of trouble, because if they aren't, they're going to be for waking me up.
nobody texts me at four in the morning!
3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
mmmm i love my eye color actually.
why would i do that? blue eyes are awesome!
4. Do you own a digital camera?
oohh yes! i love it! i need more lenses for it!
5. Have you ever had a pet fish?
and still a no on this one too, haha
6. Favorite Christmas song(s).
don't know. there are a lot of good ones.
hmmm yeah, i still can't narrow this one down...
7. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
a new camera
and one of those heat or freeze insense pad things that Miss June let me use
my birthday is too far away for this question...
8. Can you do push ups?
yes i can. and i have several funny stories about this too.
9. Can you do a chin up?
yeah. i beat the WMS record when i was in 8th grade :)
yep. i'm a beast, what can i say?
10. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
the near future is nerveracking right now, but the future future excites me.
EXCITED! the world is my oyster.
11. Do you have any saved texts?
haha i don't thihnk i do anymore
umm, well i don't really delete texts unless i'm making room on my phone for more pictures ;)
12. Ever been in a car wreck?
not anything besides a fender bender that was extremely mild
nope. still nope.
13. Do you have an accent?
everybody does whether they realize it or not.
well, yes. and i can imitate a bunch of different ones from around the world.
14. What is the last song to make you cry?
marry me - jason derulo. okay, so i didn't break down and sob but i got a little teary. i really like that song. it's super sweet.
15. Plans tonight?
don't have any yet
going to a play with my sister! Tarzan!
16. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
no. i haven't.
well, maybe? I'm not sure.
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
didn't buy anything yesterday.
i paid the co-pay at the doctor's office to find out i had a viral infection and that's why my ears hurt
18. Have you ever been given roses?
twice. one rose each time.
it was on my missions trip to DC with my lovely small group ladies :)
yeah, still only from the DC mission trip. no one buys me roses. Nathan bought me lilies once tho!
19. Current worry?
my medical predicament
and my financial aid situation
I don't know where my DL is or my debit card. awesome.
20. Current hate right now?
there's a few. i don't really feel like explaining them all.
21. Met someone who changed your life?
his name is Matthew
her name is LizAnn
her name is Amanda
her name is Rebecca
his name is Sheyne
his name is Tyler
his name is Chris
her name is June
her name is Lindy
his name is Max
his name is Brian
and too many others to name.
a lot of people have changed my life. that's the thing about people.
22. How will you bring in the New Year?
with my boyfriend probably
still probably with my boyfriend haha
23. What song represents you?
don't even know. there are so many
oh, yeah. the world is filled with songs that spell out my life.
24. Name three people who might complete this?
don't even know.
this is a dumb question. no one does these anymore!
25. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
eh, maybe. there are some things i would LOVE to change right now
but i suppose everything happens for a reason.
i don't think so. everything we go through makes us who we are today.
26. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
hah! yes! i have!
27. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
pierced ears and nose
pierced nose, two tattoos
28. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
more than likely.
i sure hope so <3 font="">
29. Does anyone love you?
quite a few people!
30. Ever had someone sing to you?
haha yes :) 3>
on multiple occasions. i love it!
31. When did you last cry?
eh. a few days ago.
i hurt. it's painful.
well you know. a few days ago.
32. Do you like to cuddle?
it's the best
indeed i do.
33. Have you held hands with anyone today?
he's too far away from me
haha! he's still too far away. stupid moscow. shoot.
34. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
the good kind of country, not this new country/rock and roll stuff
umm well, this answer can't change too much from a couple years ago haha
35. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
right now they are mostly all new
which i love
it was time for me to make some new buds
I have a good blend going on right now of new friends and old ones. It's actually really nice.
36. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
on occasion. i don't drink a lot of juice though really.
37. do you believe angels walk amoung us?
sure do. definitely.
this question feels out of place with the rest of them, but you know, i do. definitely.