Saturday, November 24, 2012

turkey season

For the last four years my Thanksgiving break was a week long, but previous to that it was around four days. Since I'm back to public school break schedule, I no longer get a week off. It was a little disappointing, but you know. I survived. I'm just not ready for school to start back up on Monday yet. Someone should award me more time off because I'm so awesome.

I kid, I kid.

Not like this year is different from any other year in terms of what I'm thankful for, but I'm thankful for my family. They are some of the greatest, awesomest, loveliest people I know. I'm thankful for a God who will always love me no matter what mistakes I make or options I choose, and who is always looking out for me. I'm thankful for friends  who will always be there for me and conversations that bring us closer together.

But mostly, I'm thankful for the crazy beautiful life that God has given me and all the adventures that I get to go on with people I love.

And pie. Specifically apple.

Jokes! ...but seriously...dudes, pie.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...