Monday, March 5, 2012

wear the rainbow...on your head!

I have been pinning a lot lately, and I found this post about how to color your hair with chalk pastels. I followed her tutorial tonight to see if it really worked. And guess what? Success!


before.


after.

I used red, blue, and purple, but it's hard to see anything except the red in my picture. What's really important here though is that now I have a way to color my hair whenever I'm gonna go out on the town. So instead of painting the town red, I can paint my hair. No big deal. 

Next time I'll have a little better idea of exactly what color I'm going to put where, tonight was mostly an experiment. And plus, if you hate it, you can just wash it out. Or brush it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...