Monday, March 22, 2010

I Can't Think Of A Good Title

I've had this picture in my head. This really neat idea that I wanted to created in what some people call the Real World.

But I just couldn't figure out how to do that.

Until I found my flashlight complete with working battery. A rare find for people who hail from my family. If you find a flashlight you have about a 40% chance that it will turn on and a 60% chance that the battery is dead or not included.

I turned off the overhead light, turned on the camera and used the flashlight accordingly.

I had to play around the with the settings to get it to do what I wanted it to do, and even then I still had to edit them in photoshop to get the exact desired effect.

But they turned out similar to what I was seeing in my head.

I turned some of them black and white, and I almost like them better. They just have a certain mystery to them. Well, they all do in reality. It makes you wonder what's going on? Why is it so dark? 

And then the black and white of the picture makes you feel like you've stepped into one of those private detective movies. 

She was a pushy dame, but she had a case...


  1. She was a hotel detective…

    I like how you played with the shadows. Makes you wonder what you would have done if your flashlight wasn't working.

    Thanks for sharing,

  2. You and your family need one of those super handy crank flashlights.

    I has one and I never have to worry about a flashlight battery. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...