Mrs. Lovely at The Ideologies of Melissa AKA Chesty LaRue kindly awarded me this awesome spectacle:
Seriously, if you haven't checked out Mrs. Lovely you need to. Because she is just that - lovely. And I love her blog. Good, bad, happy, sad, ugly, beautiful - she's got it all, and she does it all because she's made of awesome. So go read her!!
And now, since I am the coveted Beautiful Blogger I must list ten things that make me happy and then award ten other bloggers. Well, we'll see if I can get up to ten bloggers, but the ten things that make me happy are definitely doable :)
10 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Sleeping in
2. Hugs and kisses
3. My new Canon Rebel XS
4. Nerf Gun Fights
7. Seeing old people couples who are absolutely head over heels in love with each other
8. Thunderstorms and lightning in the summer time
9. Backflipping into the Hayden Lake
10. Making other people laugh
And now, my [insert whichever number I come up with here] beautiful blogger nominations:
1. Suki at Life With Ghost Eyed Dogs because I love her photography.
2. Zelda at Dead Rapunzel because our nails are red and white with hearts on them!
3. Sara at Sara Spelled Without An H because I think she's hilariously awesome.
4. Jessica at This, That And My Blog because I like reading her blog. She makes me smile.
5. Simply Valerie at On The Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness because her camera's name is Stella
6. LadiesMan at Life in 64 Colors because I can make him fall on the floor collapsed with laughter.
7. Kendra at Carpe Diem because she's adorably cute.
And that's all I can come up with!
I hope your Valentine's Day was Beautiful. :)