Sunday, January 24, 2010

Time Warp

This is me when I was a junior in high school. I thought I was pretty cool.


And these two beautiful girls were my best friends. We were crazy in our own right and caused a lot of trouble. We thought we were pretty bad ass.


And then the almost unthinkable happened. We graduated and spent our last summer together apart. I visited Germany right after graduation and then traveled to Utah a few weeks later. But we still managed to celebrate 18th birthdays and shed goodbye tears before college.

I got to college and experienced SWEET FREEDOM! I celebrated by piercing my nose, much to my father's dismay.

In October, I met this cutie who wowed me with his love of art and music. I was smitten.

After freshman year ended, I was job hunting all the local coffee shops. And then Prince told me there was still an opening at camp, and I semi reluctantly applied. I got the job, and haven't regretted it whatsoever.

I also made some new best friends, since things weren't really working out with Belle and Ariel like I'd hoped. (We've since reconciled, but it was a tough second semester of college.)

And then I entered my first semester of my sophomore year. You know what they say - you can tell a sophomore...but you can't tell 'em much.

Only this time around, this kid joined me at school, along with a new major.

So now here I am, in my second semester of my sophomore year of college and some people still think I'm stuck back in high school because I look so young. But you guys know different, right?

Right.


It's been a long journey. It's not always been pretty. A lot of life around me is completely different than when I started this little blog. And we're not even done yet!

1 comment:

  1. Looking young will serve you well when you are older! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...