Monday, December 7, 2009

A Somewhat Lame Post Depending on Your Definition of Lame

TEN HOW'S:

How did you get one of your scars?


I burned myself on Prince's car's exhaust pipe when I leaned forward to get a bag out of the trunk. I felt really awesome after it happened.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?

We had family over and ate homemade apple pie :)

How are you feeling at this moment?

Frustrated with my ART 121 class, but I'm glad it's over. I'm taking a break before I finish writing my paper for education that's due at midnight. But I'm excited for tomorrow. And I really want to go to sleep.

How did your night go last night?

I played Little Big Planet with Prince Charming before going to bed around 11:30.

How did you do in high school?

Eh. I wasn't a fan of high school. I liked track and German, as well as spending time with my friends outside of school. But as for classes, I could take it or leave it. Unless it was math. Then I just blindly hated it.

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?

It's a Twinlow camp shirt I got from working there last summer. It's red and I like it.

How often do you see your best friend?

I don't really have someone I consider my best friend really. Belle used to be it, but we've grown apart.

How much money did you spend last month?

Like I would remember that!

How old do you want to be when you get married?

20s I think. Early to mid. But I guess it ultimately boils down to whenever God has it planned.

How old will you be at your next birthday?

20! I'll be so old!


NINE WHAT'S:

Your mothers name?


Her name is Momma, Mom, Mommy, or any variation of. She is VERY maternal and sweet and everyone loves her. :)

What did you do last weekend?

homework, video games, gallivanting around campus, causing trouble, wreaking all sorts of havoc, etc

What is the most important part of your life?

The most important part is my relationship with God. Sometimes I feel really close, and sometimes I feel very far, but I try to rely on Him for everything - even though sometimes that's a challenge.

What would you rather be doing?

*sighs* after this I have to do homework, so instead of homework I would love to be doing something mindless that causes brain cell loss because I feel as though these last weeks of school drain my energy so. I. can't. move.

What did you last cry over?

something mildly important. I won't bore you with the gory details, but I was frustrated, upset, sad, in pain, confused and plethora of other emotions because of a number of things that just seemed to be piling up and Prince wasn't helping any so tears could not be avoided. Thankfully though it has all been somewhat resolved and prior feelings exist no longer.

What always makes you feel better when you're upset?

Hugs. I! LOVE! HUGS! Seriously. They rock my little world.

What's the most important thing you look for in a significant other?

a caring nature. If I don't feel like you care about me then I don't want to date you. Simple as that.

What are you worried about?

Passing Finals and getting a 3.0 grade average so I can get a 'good student' discount on my car insurance. And applying to the college of education because my GPA isn't high enough yet and I have to retake two classes, so I'm going to have to be admitted conditionally and work my way up to full admittance and I just want everything to work out okay.

What did you have for breakfast?

A chocolate poptart because I'm all sorts of nutrition conscious.


EIGHT HAVE YOU'S:

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?


Yeah, I totally have. Sucks.

Have you ever had your heartbroken?

Also a yes.

Have you ever been out of the country?

Yep. I've been to Canada, Mexico and Germany.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?

Psh. No way. Never. How could I do something outrageously dumb in my life? Do you know who I am!!?? HA HA HA

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?

Ummmmm no?

Have you ever had sex on the beach?

The drink? I tried it Germany, but I didn't like it.

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?

No. I don't go for the younger guys, sorry.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?

Yes. I used to read all the time, but lately there's no room in my schedule for a book.


SEVEN WHO'S:

Who was the last person you saw
?

Prince is sitting right in front of me.

Who was the last person you texted?

Zelda

Who was the last person you hungout with?

Prince right now. I was with Zelda earlier today before class.

Who was the last person to call you?

a friend from summer camp

Who did you last hug?

Prince Charming

Who is the last person who texted you?

Zelda

Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?

Prince-y


SIX WHERE'S:

Where does your best friend live?


uhm if Prince counts he lives down the hall from me.

Where did you last go?

To the AAN building all the way across campus in 12 degree weather. I have to keep touching my face to make sure it's still there.

Where did you last hang out?

In Prince's room.

Where do you go to school?

University of Idaho! Go Vandals!

Where is your favorite place to be?

wherever there are friendly faces to been seen. :)

Where did you sleep last night?

In my bed. duh.


FIVE DO'S:

Do you like someone right now?


Love him.

Do you think anyone likes you?

He says he does.

Do you ever wish you were someone else?

Actually no. I'm pretty awesome, so why would I forfeit that?

Do you know the muffin man?

Yeah, because he TAKES all the muffins instead of sharing them. Greedy son of a gun, that one.

Does the future scare you?

Only when I let it and only because Obama is president and I don't know what kind of stunts he's going to pull along the way.


FOUR WHY'S:

Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?


Because he loves me.

Why did you get a myspace?

Because my friends talked me into it. It was 'all the rage' and now I never ever use it. Facebook is where basically my entire family is at, so that's where I tend to party up.

Why did your parents give you the name you have?

Because they thought it was a really pretty name. And I got my middle name because of the time of day I was born. My name only adds to my awesome factor.

Why are you doing this survey?

Because Mrs. Lovely posted it and I haven't filled out a survey in a long time. I know it's a poor excuse for a blog post, but maybe I just want to be a poor excuse for a blogger at the moment. My mind is going nine ways from Sunday and in a matter of days it will all be over. So eventually you'll get a real post out of me, I promise. And if I don't deliver, you can hang me by my toenails until you get what you want from me. :)


THREE IF'S:

If you could have one super power what would it be??


invisibility! I could sneak in anywhere! and get into shows for free because people wouldn't know I was there.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?

No. I wouldn't. I'm here. This is me. All the events of my life have led me to where I am now, so why would I change that?

If you were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?

a life raft so I could get the heck off that island!!


TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER'S:

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex's if they asked you?

not even if they said "pretty please with a cherry on top"

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?

I guess I could. It'd grow back eventually.


ONE LAST QUESTION

Are you happy with your life right now?

yeah I am. I kind of wish that I could fast forward through my college years, but seeing as how I'm sorta just stuck where I am, I don't really feel like there's anything I'd like change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...