Monday, November 9, 2009

I Want To Go To China

I was sitting in my education class this morning listening to this boring old guy yack on and on about our text book. Zelda and I were having more fun making jokes about his apparent hate for stockbrokers than we were listening to his lecture.

Until he started talking about China.

And now we want to go.

It's an opportunity for some university students to gain some insight about teaching and to have the opportunity to actually teach some English over in China. The trip is about a month long, so we have plenty of time to do some teaching exploration and some amazing sight seeing.

On the flip side, I have no idea how much this is going to cost me.

So I called my mom and gushed about how much I want to go on this trip told her about this wonderful educational opportunity this summer.

And Zelda and I immediately started scheming fund raising ideas, because Lord knows I'm going to need all the money I can get to pay for this trip.

You know, since I'm a poor college student and all. I really want to go, but I don't know how I'm going to make it happen. I have to help pay for school, a car and just living. Plus Prince Charming and I want a PS3 - which is pretty spendy. The plus side of that though is that China isn't until May, so I have some time to acquire some funds.

China, you're MINE baby.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...