Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Would You Rather?

Tagged by the lovely michelle - now I have to! Ha, ha. Anyway, here goes:

When asked "Would You Rather?" here is what I'd say Works for Me
What would you rather...

Always have to write with your other hand or with one eye shut?
with my other hand. i do that a lot anyway...haha

Walk in circles through a spinning door a thousand times or hang upside-down for 3 hours?
hanging upside down! wooohoo!

Wear a bicycle helmet everywhere you go or carry an open umbrella everywhere?
bicycle helmet. i could totally deck it out with stickers and such. and make it bright pink. ah yes, pink. haha.

Be the first person to land on Mars or the first one to live on the moon?
live on the moon! hello! there's like, no gravity!

Kiss a monkey or eat a bite of dog food?
i'd totally kiss a monkey...well, if he was cute you know. he has to be cute. and tame. i don't want him to bit me. ;)

Be the fastest runner in the world or the fastest reader?
fastest runner for sure! then i could outrun my brother :-)

Walk on water anytime you want or fly for 3 hours, but only 3 different times in your life?
Walk on water definitely :-)

Sleep each night on a hammock 3 stories above the ground or sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of baby sharks?
ummm, I'm gonna go with hammock here. Final answer.

Have a jar of jellybeans that never goes empty or a magical stereo that can play any song you want?
Is this even a question? I mean, look at who you're talking to. I bet you all can just GUESS what I'm going to say. Go ahead, guess. I'll pause. *waits* Okay, I know you all answered stereo. lol. and you are all correct. :)

Spend the rest of your life in a submarine or in a space ship?
as long as Prince-y's there, I don't care!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...