Monday, April 13, 2009

Visions Of Pacman

Remember when I wrote about the pacman painting I saw on my way to meet with my English professor? Well I finally decided to get around to posting some pictures of it. I think it's just awesome, but the pictures don't really do it justice to its epicness. :-)




Anyway, there you have them. I don't remember the name of red ghost, or any of the ghosts for that matter - but I always enjoyed playing that dumb game. Ha, ha. I must admit though, I like the shadows of all the tree branches in these pictures. I'm pretty impressed with the quality of the pictures that I get from my cell phone. Granted, they aren't the BEST quality, but they most certainly aren't that bad either. Oh technology these days...


3 comments:

  1. popped in to say hi from sits...and I got ya beat 2 hours till Tuesday here :) Have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning! Stopping in from SITS to meet another fellow blogger and say howdy! Cool thing to come upon. My daughter is a huge fan of Pac Man and would have just loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITS--Love the shoes in your header! Cool pictures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...