Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Been One Of Those Days

Where I feel like I don't want to do anything and I have a ton to do.

Where I think I look gorgeous and wish Prince Charming was here to fully appreciate my hot good looks. HAHA.

Where writing a 6-10 page research paper does not even sound remotely enticing even though it's on Germany which is one of my favorite subjects.

Where I feel lonely.

Where I just want to eat, but know if I do I'll regret it later.

Where I really wish the sun was shining to give me an excuse to go outside and lay on the lawn.

Where doing a math pretest is a nightmare and I hope to never have to do algebra 2 again ever.

Where summer looks pretty darn apetizing right now and I would give my left boob to be on a beach in the sunshine in a swim suit.

Where I realize I need to keep up on my hygiene better.

Where no amount of music can make me focus on the tasks at hand.

Where I want to blog about something epically important to society, but instead you all end up with this.

Where I am THRILLED to have 12 followers! Thanks be to you ALL because you ROCK!

Where now I have to be done with this post and actually force myself to do what needs to be done. There are three weeks left! I just have to pull it together and hold it there for a little longer! I can do it! I can do it! I can do it! *huff*

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! Good luck on your research paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's cool that you do your research paper on Germany.
    I think Germany is quite boring, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...