Saturday, April 25, 2009

Introverted and Anti-Social

I have spent almost the entire day STUCK in my dorm room.

Why you ask?

Because I slept in til noon and spent the rest of the afternoon doing homework and surfing the web.

I'm anti-social.

I did venture out into the day light to make a WinCo run for some toilet paper, paper towels, strawberries and chocolate muffins. The TP and papertowels were a necessity while the strawberries and muffins were a crave. Homework makes me hungry.

But on the bright side, I got my Speech quiz finished and my power point for English are all done. I just have to work on my paper for CORE and my manuscript speech tomorrow. I have really no idea what I'm going to do my speech on either.

It's supposed to be about a life changing event. Well, I've had PLENTY of those, so where do I start? I also don't know if I should do something that's deep and meaningful or something light and fluffy? It's only supposed to be about 4 to 5 minutes long. Any ideas? Anyone?

Well, that's basically my day. I haven't talked to Prince-y very much at all. Probably something do with the fact that I slept til noon and when I talked to him earlier he was going off 3 hours of sleep and needed a nap...

I've also showered twice today. Yeah, I know. I'm not sure why I took two off them, not like I've over exerted myself today or anything...but you know, keeping clean is a good thing. Doesn't the saying go cleanliness is next to godliness? Yeah, I don't know. I also know I really need to clean to dorm room tomorrow. It looks like a tornado tore through here. Usually I keep my room pretty neat, but I just need to put my clean clothes away and my dirty clothes in the hamper. Don't worry! The dirty clothes are the ones on the floor and the clean ones are on the chairs :-) I have a method for my madness! Okay, well maybe I don't have any methods, but I can pretend.

Hope your Saturday was more fun and productive than mine!

3 comments:

  1. My weekends are never really productive. Believe me girl, you are not alone.
    Sometimes when I have a lot to do on weekends I only take my dog quickly out and then head in again. Don't know why, because I end up avoiding the work I have to do.
    I would choose something deep and meaningful for you speech. But you could something funny as well. So, either way you decide it will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS to say hi! Good luck finding your topic for your speech...

    http:poppingbubbles.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. just visiting from Sits. Nice blog. Come over and say hi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...