Monday, March 18, 2013

a first of sorts

Life has been kinda crazy lately. And by kinda crazy I mean a lot of stuff has gone down in the past month and a half. Some of it good, some of it not so good. Most of it I can't write about here - at least not yet. Which definitely puts a damper on my writing mood. I have probably written at least fifteen different posts and then deleted them all before anyone else laid eyes on them.

Part of that was so I could vent a few things to myself and get it out of my system and part of that was because I was so unhappy with what I had produced that I thought no one should ever read it ever. But you know, someone once told me that you have to create a lot of crap before you start creating masterpieces. So I don't feel too bad. Ahem.

Anyway, for those of you who don't know Alana, you should check out her blog. Also, I guest posted there today - a blogging first for me! Ah! When I originally agreed to write a post for her while she was on vacation I was a little nervous. It was very teenage girl of me, you know. Like oh my gosh what do I write about? Good gravy.

But, if you click over there you'll see that obviously I figured it out. A round of applause and other some such celebrations! Hooray!

And now, here are some pictures of life right now. Sometimes I think pictures speak more than words.

my goofy dog. she's a real snuggler.  


these "cookies" are just made with two ripened bananas, 1 cup quick oats and a handful of chocolate chips. ah-may-zing. 350 degrees for 15 minutes. you won't be sorry.


these pictures are just funny to me. instead of saying bye in person we texted each other pouty pictures. we're the silliest.

soy caramel latte with a feather design. it's like they know me. 



also i got to hang out with this guy. he's always a blast :)  


and well, happy monday everyone.

4 comments:

  1. What a great post!! I LOVE the pictures- the dog is so cute!! And you are stunning!! I'm a new follower of your blog. I dropped by from your guest post on Alana's blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!! glad to have you aboard :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, there is so much crap before any kind of masterpiece. I feel like for every good thing I write, I write maybe 15 crappy versions of it beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chin up! I'm praying for you :).

    Thank you so so much for the post, I really appreciate the help while I'm out of town! You did amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...