Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Honored

Sooooo I got an award! Woohoo! It's been a little while since I've received one of those! Everybody's favorite Stephanie got really confused and thinks I'm a great artist and therefore gave me this award. (Let's not tell her the truth okay? I like getting awards. Shhhh)


So now the deal is that I have to tell you 10 things about myself and then award some other find bloggers who I think are totally Kreativ.

10 Things About Natalie:

1. I'm a nerd. Like, a nerdy nerd. I;m a make video game references in broad day light in crowded places kind of nerd. The kind of nerdy that my brother posts Portal 2 demotivational posters on my facebook page nerd.

2. I want to be crafty. I want to be that one friend that always hand makes the gifts and the cards you get from her. I'm not that friend yet. But I will be! Someday.

3. I'd rather be barefoot. But I also really like shoes. What a freakin' dilemma that can be.

4. I'm introverted, meaning that instead of getting a charge out of being with other people I get exhausted and need some 'me time' before I go out again.

5. I don't want to live in Idaho for the rest of my life. I dream about what it would be like to move away from here. I have no idea where I'll go yet, but just somewhere different would be nice. I think I need a vacation. I haven't had one of those in a very long time.

6. I grew up hating Mexican food. Did. Not. Want. Anything. To. Do.With. That. Nastiness. And now? I can't get enough of it. Carne Asada? Yes please. Shrimp fajitas? Of course! Chips and salsa? GIVE ME MORE!

7. I can't stand beans. Any kind of beans at all. None. I simply just refuse to eat them. They're gross on every level.

8. I miss sleepovers. The kind in high school, you know? The ones where you stayed up all night watching movies and pranking each other. Back when you painted each fingernail a different color and your best friend gave you a "fabulous" make over. Late night kitchen raids tip toeing around the house so you didn't wake up the Parents. Those were the days.

9. It is amazing unto me how many friends from high school I know who are engaged, married, and popping out kiddies. Seriously, I've only been graduated for three years, people. It's just unbelievable sometimes.

10. I love learning the histories of languages and words. I know how several commonly used phrases originated and things like that. In church I love learning the Greek or Hebrew words behind our English ones, because the Greek and Hebrew words are more specific. English is a really vague language and the more I learn about it, the more I don't like it all that much.

But enough about me! Especially since I was supposed to stop at 10 things anyway.

So I pick:

Cassandra ....because I simply enjoy her blog and she's just super cute.
Melissa ....because I love her. Bunches.
Valorie ....because she is awesome. Seriously.
and Natalie .....because she's adorable and always has the best blog headers every season!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much!! I'll do this up in a day or two. Thanks!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are seriously so welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Natalie! This will give me something to blog about later =D I'm the same way about number three. Either give me super cute shoes or let me go barefoot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...