Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Announcement!

Okay guys, so I think it's right proper time I tell you all that I have another blog. Don't worry, there are paper bags in the seat back in front of you for those who feel like hyper-ventilating at the thought of me leaving you all here stranded in this little corner of the internet, but fear not!

I mean, I haven't left you yet have I?

And I have to say, this blog will forever hold a special place in my heart because I come here to laugh and cry and share my victories and sob out my heartbreaks and I will never leave you here alone, my sweet little gangsta graffiti readers. You are all so very dear to me - the whole ten of you who actually read me here, haha.

But this new blog, this new place I have created and added to my little corner of the interwebz is for me to share about art. I created this blog after having a talk with my art theory/history professor. You see, I've discovered that I have a lot in common with the man and as it is, we both enjoy writing our hearts out.

So, in order to help me process the information that streams in one ear and out the other and onto my notebook paper in class, I have started this new blog as a place to write out the material we are discussing in class. A lot of the information found there may be something you disagree with, and even though my posts now aren't really offensive, they could get there.

It's an art blog - I'll have you know - and art has a way of offending certain parties that are not privy to whatever it is that this art has to say about life, society, people, things in general.

So, I beg of you to hop on over and take a look around. Follow if you're interested, ignore it if you aren't. But at least now you know it's there, formally.

Without further adieu, I give to you, for your enjoyment and entertainment and to help feed the artist deep inside your brain parts: Art Theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...