Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Final Stretch

This semester is quickly coming to a close. I'd like to say we're slowly winding down, but instead I feel almost like we're spiraling out of control. I have so many assignments that are due this week and next week that I have to keep track of them not only in my agenda, but also on my computer.

Zelda and I got our Service Learning Project over and done with though. Our presentation took place at 9:30 this morning - so that means no more dementia adventures for us! That is both liberating and disheartening at the same time. I really liked spending time at the adult day health center, but also it took away from my homework time. So it's a good thing I don't have to worry about it during these last few weeks so
I can gear up for finals.

Not only am I completing a final project, I'm also putting together a final portfolio, pulling a 2500 word essay out of thin air, completing my sketchbook with the drawings for everyday in the last month and reading 6 weeks of essays with paragraph write ups of each. So needless to say,
I shouldn't be here in blogland, but my brain needed a break.

I mean, last night alone I completed 500 more words towards my 2500 word essay putting me up to 1000 words
and then I wrote a 1 page reflection for my education class as well as attended a class meeting, wrote responses for my art theory class and helped Prince Charming with his English essay.

Not that you care about all the random assignments I have to do, but there you go. I like this time of chaos because
the energy is great, but at the same time I hate it because I don't really want to do any of this stuff.

I'm just really glad when it's all over.


Really.

Glad.


Really.

Did I mention that I'm really glad when it's over?

Because I am.

I. so. totally. am.

*ahem*

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some homework that needs attending
brain cells to lose.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to get away sometimes and give your brain a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel your pain. I have SO MUCH to do in the next two weeks I just wanna run away. My brain hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel any better I'm feeling the same exact stress right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...